Helping navigate a complex bureaucracy with constantly changing codes and regulations.
Water Conservation, Safety, and Welfare Series Held March 22-24
The Plumbing Foundation City of New York, Inc. hosted a three-part webinar series in which experts discussed water efficiency, Legionella prevention, and the importance of preparedness… [Read more]
Water Conservation, Safety & Welfare
Please join the Plumbing Foundation for a FREE virtual three-part seminar series March 22-24, 2022! The Water Conservation, Safety, & Welfare series will entail experts discussing… [Read more]
New Yorkers Should be Alarmed by City Council Introduction Bill Number 2317A
In the waning hours of his administration, Mayor deBlasio has misled the City Council to eliminate reliable natural gas, thereby limiting NYC to rely exclusively on… [Read more]
2021 Renewable Energy Forum: Role of Hydrogen
View the webinar online… [Read more]
- Carbon Reduction, Gas Bans, Electrification: Updates on the NYS CLCPA
- STILL TIME TO REGISTER FOR OUR LICENSE RENEWAL COURSE!
- NYC DEP NOTICE: New Rule Enhances Stormwater Management Requirements
- REMINDER - Timeline for DOB Gas Qualification Cards
- New Mayoral Administration, New City Council, New Hope for the Plumbing Industry?
- Every Drop Counts!
- THE PIPECASTER is published by the Plumbing Foundation City of New York, Inc.
- THE PLUMBING FOUNDATION’S ENVIRONMENTAL STATEMENT