Helping navigate a complex bureaucracy with constantly changing codes and regulations.
Pipecaster Supplement / End of Session Update
This is an update to an article in the recently published Pipecaster (Volume 46, Issue 2), “2023 NYS Legislative Session Wrap-Up.” As noted in that article,… [Read more]
What Happened to Congestion Pricing?
Remember congestion pricing? Not surprising if it has slipped one’s mind. To refresh one’s recollection, in 2019, the New York State Legislature passed a congestion pricing… [Read more]
Water Conservation, Safety, and Welfare Series Held March 22-24
The Plumbing Foundation City of New York, Inc. hosted a three-part webinar series in which experts discussed water efficiency, Legionella prevention, and the importance of preparedness… [Read more]
Water Conservation, Safety & Welfare
Please join the Plumbing Foundation for a FREE virtual three-part seminar series March 22-24, 2022! The Water Conservation, Safety, & Welfare series will entail experts discussing… [Read more]
- The Plumbing Foundation Congratulates NYC DOB Commissioner Jimmy Oddo!
- Association of Contracting Plumbers Raises $117,500 for Alzheimer’s Association
- Winners of the 2023 Eugene Cardoza Memorial Scholarship
- DOB NOW Licensing / Insurance Changes in Effect!
- 2023 NYS Legislative Session Wrap-Up
- Have You Received a NYC DEP Idling Violation?
- Open Summonses Issued by the Department of Buildings (DOB)
- The Latest on Congestion Pricing
- Is the Legality of Residential Food Grinders still a Common Misconception?
- THE PIPECASTER is published by the Plumbing Foundation City of New York, Inc.
- Schedule for 2023 Empire State University / CTLTC 7-Hour License Renewal Courses
- THE PLUMBING FOUNDATION’S ENVIRONMENTAL STATEMENT