Helping navigate a complex bureaucracy with constantly changing codes and regulations.
Water Conservation, Safety & Welfare
Please join the Plumbing Foundation for its FREE virtual three-part seminar series March 22-24, 2022! The Water Conservation, Safety, & Welfare series will entail experts discussing… [Read more]
New Yorkers Should be Alarmed by City Council Introduction Bill Number 2317A
In the waning hours of his administration, Mayor deBlasio has misled the City Council to eliminate reliable natural gas, thereby limiting NYC to rely exclusively on… [Read more]
2021 Renewable Energy Forum: Role of Hydrogen
View the webinar online… [Read more]
How NYC Gas Laws Impact Building Owners & Managers
View seminar recording… [Read more]
- Is New York City a powder keg for fatal but preventable building failures?
- NYC Council Moves Ahead with LL152/2016 Amendments
- 2021 Renewable Energy Forum, The Role Of Hydrogen
- Announcement from NYC DEP for Online Permits
- 2020 Drinking Water Supply and Quality Report
- Can Employers Mandate the COVID Vaccine?
- PARIS eFiling Expansion Frequently Asked Questions
- THE PIPECASTER is published by the Plumbing Foundation City of New York, Inc.
- THE PLUMBING FOUNDATION’S ENVIRONMENTAL STATEMENT