Helping navigate a complex bureaucracy with constantly changing codes and regulations.
What Happened to Congestion Pricing?
Remember congestion pricing? Not surprising if it has slipped one’s mind. To refresh one’s recollection, in 2019, the New York State Legislature passed a congestion pricing… [Read more]
Water Conservation, Safety, and Welfare Series Held March 22-24
The Plumbing Foundation City of New York, Inc. hosted a three-part webinar series in which experts discussed water efficiency, Legionella prevention, and the importance of preparedness… [Read more]
Water Conservation, Safety & Welfare
Please join the Plumbing Foundation for a FREE virtual three-part seminar series March 22-24, 2022! The Water Conservation, Safety, & Welfare series will entail experts discussing… [Read more]
New Yorkers Should be Alarmed by City Council Introduction Bill Number 2317A
In the waning hours of his administration, Mayor deBlasio has misled the City Council to eliminate reliable natural gas, thereby limiting NYC to rely exclusively on… [Read more]
Pipecaster Issue 3: Vol. 45
- Winners of the 2021-22 Eugene Cardoza Memorial Scholarship
- NYC DOB Enforcement of Gas Card for Test, Rough, & Finish Inspections
- Congestion Pricing Details Underway
- In Memoriam: Louis L. Buttermark
- THE PIPECASTER is published by the Plumbing Foundation City of New York, Inc.
- UPDATE FROM CITY CALIBRATION ON PS200 LMP DEVICE
- THE PLUMBING FOUNDATION’S ENVIRONMENTAL STATEMENT